Student Feedback - Software Testing

1. What made you choose the course and institute you did? 
I wanted to pursue a course on software testing tools , so that it will be of a great help during my placements. I knew that Metaforum Technologies at Chennai could give me a customized course that I could finish quickly.

2. What made you choose the route of furthering your studies with a institute ?
I think a crash course at a institute would help me during my campus placements

3. In what ways has this course value added to your career / personal development? What kind of opportunities would you say this course has presented to you?
I think my Trainer Mrs. Kavitha was kind enough to share real-life examples in the working world, thereby allowing me to embrace the realities of the working world and what kind of person I would be as an employee in a company.

4. How do you manage your time  in college and institute at the same time?
It was a challenge to manage time for college and institute. But my institute had a flexible time slots, so I was able to manage. 
5. Was there anyone who motivated you to take a crash course on testing?
My Professors and Seniors motivated me to take up this course. 
6. How would you describe your experience at Metaforum Technologies?
I could say that my experience at Metaforum Technologies was memorable because I spent most of my time learning various software testing tools hands – on with a live project.  
7. What would be the one thing you’ll say to other / prospective students?
Training in this institute is really hands on with live projects. Trainers are all experienced and motivated to share their knowledge with students.

QTP Training in Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment